Custom Search

2009-01-03

OBD-II Ghost Videos Part 1

A must see video... to dispell many myths and disinformation about hydroxy enhancement for your engine.

According to TOM:

"1st of probably many obdII ghost videos. The variables and info is a lot better in my head than I am describing. I appologize my failure to paint on canvas what I see in my head. The more test info I get from my own tests and yours the easier this will become. These are all theories on results I have gotten or seen in person. Please try to open your mind and let this info flow. No idea is a stupid one. We can and will try everything. Our current methods of maps and efies have proven themselves worthless in my eyes. All they are effectivly doing is leaning out a fuel curve. you can get near same results without hho. We are not appling hho properly in my eyes. hho and gasoline are 2 totally differtent fuels and it is a fine line to make use of both. The more I do the more I prove previous ideas wrong. The simple fact is our base programs cant make use of this new fuel effectivly. the tricking approach is useless bec the hho part of the event happens so fast. So we are now covering up some of the negative effects of hho induction with current map,efie ect methods. We need more live data info to get a better handle on what is truly going on inside the ice. we need to get away from patching and address main problem we need to reteach the ecm to recognize hho and make use of it. the next coming months will be a wild ride for all of us. sorry about the leave ya hangin at the end of vid. much much more to come."

No comments:

Smoke on the water

"First they laugh at you, then they ignore you, then they fight with you, then you win." -- Ghandi

HHydrO Super 7 Now!

Off the Grid Technology

CR4 - Forum: Automotive