Custom Search

2009-05-03

Hydrogen Enhanced Charade Cruising @ 130kph



Please click the link to view the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AT7c9pNG-Kc


Since removing the J-Tip from the spark plugs, I still haven't inspected its condition. I am merely using this car daily as needed... this video was taken today in Coastal Road direction Cavite (O5,03,2009).

At 20% pedal pressure... the engine seems to perform at optimal speed. I can't floor it since it's having flat spots due to the very small jettings of the Carb. It is the smallest jet sizes I can get for this carb, and the mechanic was hesitant to put it - they told me, the car wont run with these small jets... and in case it starts, the car will be very sluggish. Well, I think the mechanic is now disproved.

One thing for sure - I can't go racing with this set up... but - I dont think the Black BMW Series 5 will believe it after I let it eat the dust earlier today. :-D

In fact, this little car intimidated 1 Mistubishi Evolution, 1 Mazda Protege and 1 Honda Prelude and some more street racers. They probably thought this Charade is a sleeper, of course this car is no match for them, but I dont think they are convinced after I left them some kilometers ago before they are able to catch up. :-)

I think I'll have to replaced back the stock jets next time.

100, 120 or 130kph is really nothing in the category of racing... but - this Car is no racer... it's bone stock! with no modifications in the engine...it is even under-carbed. 100kph without enhancement is hard to reach... I will have to floor the carb pedal to the metal then.

The only mods it has is very simple, low technology, non-intrusive, quick to install but pretty effective... all for under USD300 or PhP15,000.00 equivalent Total Cost!

This is cheap!... and you even get to drive GUILT-FREE! due to the low Carbon Footprint you make.

This is Real Fun!... and my nose isn't irritated at all!. :-D

Yeah, I'm getting my kicks here.. lol.

OH yes... 14.5km per liter average consumption... even in this speed, with AC on.

This is for the record.

P.S.

I keep forgeting to replace that horn button... An Egyptian guy once told me I dont deserve to drive this car because of this stupid Honda Horn button... well, nobody's perfect. Not even this car. :-D

No comments:

Smoke on the water

"First they laugh at you, then they ignore you, then they fight with you, then you win." -- Ghandi

HHydrO Super 7 Now!

Off the Grid Technology

CR4 - Forum: Automotive