Custom Search

2008-04-06

Hydrogen Performance Generators

Hi everyone!

I use the term Hydrogen Performance Generators because of the fact that:

1. I am really crazy about Hydrogen as an alternative solution to most world problems... since life comes generally from water, and this is also sustains all life on earth, might as well - adopt this thinking into our modern day vehicles.

2. Performance - I am also crazy about racing, the fact that I am a race car driver myself - I believe that if I am not able to use hydrogen in improving my racing performance, then I might as well scrap the idea and look elsewhere to trek in this never ending race for top performance solutions;

3. Generators - all ideas that are coming out are generated by a single thought... the thought of solving the worlds energy crisis... ideas like surge power, maglev, HHO are all generators of energy - the idea is old in itself. But the innovations that can be adopted using these concepts and principles are as vast as the universe itself.

I am no scientist nor engineer; I have no interest in other fields of sciences nor become an expert in any other fields related to HHO because I feel I am too old to be studying again in schools.

However, I am an imagineer... I use my imagination most of the times and do my simulation tests and trials inside my mind.

With this trait - I pursued my HHO quest.

Although I know Daniel Dingel since 20 years ago, he was even our house guest... exchanged topics with him and somehow - he gave me an idea about using electrolysis. He mentioned using some fancy electronics approach in producing Hydrogen and Oxygen through a voltage exciter module. Since I am not an electronics guy also, so I thought - I will just have to do away with this too.

So, along with my father, we made a small experiment with HHO on our VW 20 years ago. We had significant mileage from that experiment, but we simply lost interest on it since Gasoline wasn't so expensive that time.

I started experimenting again a few months ago this year... Most of these experiments I posted in youtube.com; like the mini HHO enhanced scooter.

Now I am back in my home country, I am free to continue my experiments again in my own chosen time and convenience.

Join me in my own little way of becoming a part of the solution to the worlds' problem.

Watch my videos and learn from them... do your own stuff, use some of my ideas... the world is our playground. While we are enjoying ourselves doing these experiments... the world is benefiting from it... as well as the whole of humanity.

I would like to give credit to Rob a.k.a. Batterryreviver from youtube.com in Canada; a world saver himself. WIth his encouragements and support, he led me and convinced me to post here in Bloggers and showcase my works for everyone to see and benefit from them.

Welcome everyone, lets start saving our planet... NOW!

No comments:

Smoke on the water

"First they laugh at you, then they ignore you, then they fight with you, then you win." -- Ghandi

HHydrO Super 7 Now!

Off the Grid Technology

CR4 - Forum: Automotive