Custom Search

2008-04-13

Making HHO generators for free!




These videos are about the mileage test that I've done with my Honda Dio Scooter in Riyadh while I was waiting for a miracle to happen so that I will be able to go home, video taken last February 22, 2008. The first one is with the HHO disconnected...the second one is with HHO working.

The First run covered about 3 kilometers... the second run made above 4 kilometers. Clearly HHO gave me an extra kilometer on that 250ml. of gasoline! Clearly a 25% economy on an HHO generator made without spending a single Riyal!

I used a 250 ml container as my dextrose bottle for the gasoline here... I borrowed this container from the workshops' small spray gun. The HHO module is actually a container of Ovaltine Choco drink. I again borrowed some air hose fittings from the shop/ from our air pressure kit... then went to the scraps to find some hoses. The Module is made out of stainless steel plates which I got from scraps of other workshops. The whole container was sealed with teflon tape and finally with Silicon gasket maker... also borrowed from the shop.

The Flashback arrestor is made out of a discarded white board marker... the element inside is from thrown away cigarette butts filters.

The Wires - I got from the scraps also.

Water is free... after putting all these things together... I connected it to the scooters dead battery.

This system/ design... is giving me at least 4 extra Kilometers to a Liter of Gasoline. A liter is giving me only 12 KM ... with the HHO on, I get 16KM per liter of Gasoline.

If I make a stronger generator... I can easily lower my emmission and increase my mileage significantly.

This is the reason why I am convinced that a 100% Water Fuel system is highly doable.

Of course... If you look for scrap items... it will take you much longer to complete your first HHO module. But, if you have the time - why not?

Enjoy and Be Safe!


Mileage Test 1 on Honda Dio... HHO Generator disconnected.


Mileage Test 2 on HOnda Dio... HHO Generator on.

10 comments:

innova said...

I'm planning of making a hho generator for an Innova d4d 2.5 liter commonrail turbo diesel engine. Can you give me more or less the advisable liters/minute hho volume production and probable mileage gain ? My Innova does 9 kms/L city and 13kms/L highway at present with 13T+ kms. on the odometer.

innova said...

I'm planning of making a hho generator for an Innova d4d 2.5 liter commonrail turbo diesel engine. Can you give me more or less the advisable liters/minute hho volume production and probable mileage gain ? My Innova does 9 kms/L city and 13kms/L highway at present with 13T+ kms. on the odometer.

wrenchhead said...

i have heard so many negative comments about hho generators.and all of the negative comments came mostly from complete idiots .hho is an unlimited fuel source...ive heard it isnt worth even trying to make 1 u put more enery into it than u will get out in hho gas .well there are ways around that u can harness the heat off of the exhaust to creat electric ,which im sure can be multiplied using a voltage doubler or a inverter ,or hell if its a small current maybe even use it to charge up capacators. theres always a way around something even if u have to prove physics wrong .hell no one a hundred years ago would have believed we would have been able to get a man to the moon or that we would have created nuclear fission .they would have thought u were an idiot ,but fortunately there was that 1 person ,or persons that were there to prove so many others wrong .....when we run out of resourses and we will oil wont last forever ,or when it gets too high .ya better thank that someone that didnt give up and proved all wrong and made that efficient hho generator..........thats all i have to say

GTO said...

Thanks for your comments!

Innova... any Internal Engine can benefit with HHO.

But EFI's and diesels can only get max of 50% gain or savings. This is due to the Computer Controlled Engine management system.

GTO said...

innova,

you will alsop be needing an EFIE (EFI Enhancer) hooked up to your O2 sensors, you need an expert automotive technician to install this.

The number of EFIE's you'll be needing is equivalent to the number of O2 Sensors you have.

This will keep your Air to Fuel mixture lean since you will be running on Enriched AF mixture already with the HHO installed.

Anonymous said...

actually, its simple chemistry. electrolysis. if our gov't officials and critics have studied more chemistry in their high school days, they should have understood everything.

hey, maybe 3-6 of these units ganged together could fully and independently (from gasoline).

its also the same with the idea of mr. dinggle.

maybe you guys could find a way to fit these to diesel engines?


jigs_smv15@yahoo.com

GTO said...

I just installed one on a mini SUV Diesel (Direct Injection) engine last week... Saturday to be exact.

I installed the HHydrO Super 7... it was also a success!

Immediately, the idling went more smoother... and immediately, the increase in power is also felt.

Accelerating to 80kph is just a breeze.

Currently, the Super 7 design will be msss produced in order to help more people.

I will pot a video of the diesel installation in youtube within this week.

Anonymous said...

Hey everyone I'm new to this but see that this issomething great! I was wondering if someone could tell me how to or where to find out how to make/install this into my engine. I have a 98 toyota 4runner. Thanks!
Gbenedetto88@gmail.com

Unknown said...

buttalo

Unknown said...

buttalo

Smoke on the water

"First they laugh at you, then they ignore you, then they fight with you, then you win." -- Ghandi

HHydrO Super 7 Now!

Off the Grid Technology

CR4 - Forum: Automotive